Wednesday, March 2, 2016

What The Akashic Records Are and How Can You Use Them To Improve Your Life?

By Jennifer Elizabeth Masters

The Akashic Records are known as the book of Life. They are like the supercomputer system for everyone who has ever walked this planet recording all that has ever happened. Much
more than a storehouse of events, everything that has ever occurred, every thought, word, deed, and emotion is recorded in the history of the world. The Akashic Records are more than a history book; they are interactive. The information within The Akashic Records allows us to tune into our Divine nature.


We have witnessed the computer age come into being, with a massive amount of information recorded on our computers. No computer in the world comes close to the capacity to store information as The Akashic Records. 

Historic Proof

Evidence regarding The Book of Life can be found in myth and folklore as well as the Bible. It is traceable as far back as the Semitic peoples, the Arabs, the Assyrians, the Phoenicians, the Babylonians and the Hebrews. Among these peoples, there was the belief that some celestial tablets existed which contained the history of humankind including all manner of spiritual information.

Akasha is one of the cosmic principles, plastic matter and creative in nature immutable and the highest of all energies.

How Can The Akashic Records Be Used?

The first reason we use The Akashic Records is to discover the nature of the soul. We can discover where the soul originates, what energies the soul is designed to work with in particular and what specialities the soul has focused on. The Akashic Records can be accessed by one trained or highly intuitive to discover negative and positive traits and even the soul purpose of an individual. Once the Akashic Records are opened, they can be used to heal past issues, release negativity and gain insight into the reasons events occur in one's life. 

Understanding past choices from the current life or a previous one can lead to greater understanding and evolution of each individual.

Movies In The Mind

When accessing The Records visions may occur whereby you see events playing out before you. When I wrote Odyssey Victim To Victory, I could not recall much of the details of my life. As I wrote, with my Akashic Records opened, movies would play in my mind showing me exactly what occurred, in the correct order including words and emotions. 

Edgar Cayce

Edgar Cayce was one of several in history who have gained access to The Akashic Records. Mass amounts of information were recorded in Edgar Cayce's trance states where he channeled information from both the unconscious mind and The Akashic Records.

Love and The Akashic Records

I use The Akashic Records in my work with clients to assist them to move forward in their marriage, life and work. The nature of the soul is written which can be discovered by asking questions to determine the best course of action. I open my client's Akashic Records, which allows healing to occur while we discuss issues and challenges that are happening in the moment. The nature of each's soul is love. There is no place this is more evident than in The Akashic Records.

Changing Events In Life

When The Akashic Records are opened, a discussion about a marriage date or challenge can be remedied just by giving it energy through a discussion. I have witnessed a wedding date changed because the original date prevented me meeting my destiny in Bali to learn how to read The Akashic Records.

Information about the source of illness can be gleaned from The Akashic Records. Many authors have written books from
information received through The Akashic Records.

Join me tonight:

The Akashic Records and YOU!
Wednesday, March 2nd at 5:30 PM PST and 8:30 PM EST
(641) 715-3580 pin 730-749#

There will be a channeled message for the group, healing for personal issues and an opportunity to ask questions.

You can send me an e-mail with your question or suggestion. I will need your name to open your Akashic Records before the call.

Bring your questions and a pen and paper!

Download my FREE app with 7+ hours of 

FREE 

recorded sessions with Jennifer!


Download my APP for FREE and get seven hours of audio programs
with FREE clearings and
The Cascade of Miracles prayer. 
On Google Play



All Rights Reserved 2016               © JENNIFER ELIZABETH MASTERS
Copying any portion without the author's permission is illegal and punishable by law



What others are saying about my free podcasts:

clearing anger, depression, anxiety, money issues and love....
I can feel the energy through your words. They are very well done. I felt like I was melting into the chair. My energy level is way up and I have been using the mantras. I am feeling happier. Thank you! John.


The Cascade of Miracles Prayer is amazing. I have begun using it for others. Everytime I say it, wonderful things materialize for me as if as a bonus! Thank you Jennifer! Cynara M.