Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy Independence Day!

By Jennifer Elizabeth Masters


Wishing you and your family a wonderful fun filled Independence Day! Holidays are a time to rest, recuperate and have fun with loved ones. Our lives are so fast paced, that slowing down to smell the roses, needs to be scheduled. Take time to nurture yourself, and enjoy each other.

My family


Thank you for your continued interest in my work. I will be back on line on Monday. I am traveling back to my home, in the Mojave desert Saturday arriving late Sunday afternoon. The temperatures are in the triple digits, I hear through Nevada and Mojave.
Adam on top of Flagstaff Mtn. CO
After being in the cool Colorado nights, the heat of the desert will feel like an oven. My older dog, Karma is beginning to slow down and all this travel has been hard on the old girl. She has enjoyed swimming and hiking in Colorado, I am not sure she is looking forward to being in the hot car for two days straight. 

Karma swimming in Coot Lake, CO

Sending you love on my journey. I always receive inspiration on these long trips. If you are enjoying this blog, you really need to check out my new book. Orgasm For Life. This book will make you laugh, inspire you and certainly help you regain the passion and fire in your bedroom!

Jennifer's podcast will resume this Wednesday with a special show dedicated to sexual dysfunction. HTP - Hair Trigger Penis (my terminology), breaking the orgasm barriers for women and Erectile Dysfunction. All of these will be covered on Wednesday. You don't want to miss the special show. 5:00 PM PST, 8:00 PM EST. 


Wednesday at 5:00 PM PST, 8:00 PM EST

Call in number:

(605) 475-4000 Pin 939401#

These podcasts are available on Itunes. Or for download from Free Conference Call 

The replay number is:

(605) 475-4099 Pin 939401#

Connect to Jennifer through her website: JenniferElizabethMasters.com