Sex can be wonderful when things go well. It can feel like a nightmare when a penis doesn't function like we think it should. Sex can be frustrating when a woman struggles with orgasm. Sexual dysfunction can happen to anyone. There are many reasons for issues with sexual mishaps or mis-fires.
- Heart Disease
- Poor Diet
- Emotional Reasons
- Fear of ED
- Repeating Fear of ED
- Guilt for cheating
- Guilt for having sex with this person
- Not being attracted to your partner
- Extreme Fatigue
Most women need 20 - 40 minutes to reach orgasm. Most men last between 2 and 10 minutes. See the problem?
- Breathe through an open mouth.
- Be present in the moment.
- Move your hips.
- Squeeze the pelvic floor muscles rhythmically.
- Make sounds.
- Focus on what is happening in the bedroom - rather than the chores you did not do.
- Make eye contact with your partner. (Some women disassociate during sex - like leaving their body - rather than being and staying present)
Neurolinguistic Programming Practitioner, Energy Healer and catalystic healer. Just talking to Jennifer can bring up your issues.