Wanting love and being ready for love are two entirely different subjects. Many of us have longed for love, but ended up pushing it away when it was right under our noses. Sometimes we are totally unaware of how we say, "NO!" to love. I speak from experience. I can name countless times when nice men wanted to love me and did. Yet I rejected them for one reason or another.
We often look for a specific type of person. Even when past history has shown us that this type isn't good for us, we continue beating our heads against a brick wall anyway. When we don't love and accept ourselves completely, we attract others who have similar issues, or are insecure also. Two people who don't love themselves, can lead to disastrous results in relationships, or marriage.
Often we are presented with opportunities we don't recognize as good ones because the people who show up, don't look like what we think we need. Sometimes, we need a mental and emotional shift to attract the type of person who will actually love and treat us well. There are certain criteria we need to have to be able to attract love to us. See how many you have already:
- Your root and sacral chakras are open. You feel hot and sexy!
- Your heart is open.
- You are in love with you.
- You have a clear vision of the relationship you want to create. You know what you want and what you don't want, with clarity.
- Your life is in order and you feel happy with you and your life.
- You have healed your life story and all your past.
- Can you be authentic, open and take risks?
- Are you active socially? Love won't be delivered to your door.
- Can you put yourself out there, without worrying about being heartbroken, or failing?
- Can you be ALL IN, no matter what?
Connect with Jenifer here to set up your discovery session. If you are already in a relationship, don't feel you need to dump them. Not the case at all. When you love yourself completely often issues will then resolve themselves without you having to do anything. Jennifer helps you resolve mental chatter, chaos, drama, anxiety, depression, loneliness and longing.
Jennifer helps you clear away the thoughts, beliefs and emotions that have you stuck. She has been on her own healing journey of study, learning and growing for over 30 years. You can find out more about her on her website.