Monday, June 20, 2016

Bright Full Moon Tonight For Summer Solstice!

By Jennifer Elizabeth Masters

Happy Summer Solstice to you!

Those dog days of summer are here! Today is the longest day of the year. It is certainly the hottest I have experienced in the desert so far, reaching 109 degrees. 

This Solstice holds a special significance as we also have a full moon. A full moon is a wonderful time to release and let go. This moon is considered a strawberry moon as the Native Americans named it for the time to begin picking strawberries. The moon will be at its peak of intensity tonight but not pink or red.

A full moon has not occurred on a summer Solstice since 1967. As the days become longer, we also expand. Our light increases as well as we begin to look within to view our personal shadow. The shadow parts of ourselves are parts of ourselves that we might not like, anger, rage, jealousy, insecurities and other issues we might feel we have.

June is a month of love, healing and perhaps quick bursts of anger. For many it feels as if we are being coddled back in the womb. Things are moving swiftly this month, coming to fruition and allowing something new to show up. This is a wonderful time for deep healing. 


June has been a whirlwind of travel and activity for me. From Atlanta, Georgia where I was delighted to have seen so many of you in person at The Inner Space and again at my son's Love and Happiness Fest on Cheshire Bridge. This past weekend my youngest, Ariel graduated from culinary school against all odds. I began crying before I even arrived in Colorado. I was crying at the Hispanic grocery store where I didn't even understand the words to the songs that got me started. I saw mylar balloons with the word, "Graduate," on them and began to boo hoo!

This past weekend gave me an opportunity to see my dear client in person for dinner in Colorado and spend some wonderful family time with my adult off-spring. We ate, played and enjoyed each other. This weekend inspired me to write today's post:  Life Hacks For Family Happiness: 15 Ways To Think Differently

In less than one week I will load my dogs and suitcase in my little Honda and drive back to Colorado and then fly to Toronto for another family reunion and my aunt Lenore's 90th birthday. For those in Colorado, I will be seeing clients in person, please book early. I only have five days to see clients July 5th - 9th. My cats are beginning to mutiny. This is the busiest month I have had yet. Thank you for reading my blog, following me on FaceBook and coming out to see me in person. I appreciate you.

Successes Just Some of My Clients Have Had With My Work
  1. Brought two long-term marrieds to a deep place of peace, understanding and more in love than they were when they got married!
  2. Saved Sam from making a 100,000 mistake in business!
  3. Cleared the blocks of unworthiness from rape so that one woman's landscaping business took off. She was stuck and unable to move forward in life and professionally - NO MORE STUCKNESS! Happy, vibrant and successful!
  4. Cleared suicide programs from a young woman who had attempted suicide 12 times! No more suicide attempts. Depression GONE!
  5. One woman stayed in bed for ten months. Her mother worried she was going to die. Her eyes were sunken in her head and she couldn't live her life. Now she is smiling and happy - out of bed, smiling and happy and recently moved to Arkansas!
  6. Helped Michele find a loving faithful man that adores her and has a great job. Prior to working with me, Michele kept attracting men who lied, cheated and she supported. Old patterns cleared to allow her to live her life fully with joy and BLISS!
  7. Helped one client feel empowered and worthy enough to buy a new car, create a greater income, feel happier and be more successful than she ever has. She has begun to create her own cosmetic line, and youthing personal lubricant that heals! 
I work with women and the men who love them to create a better happier life. If you are ready to create the life of your dreams and are committed to yourself why don't you give me a call? (770) 480-5500.
Praise For Jennifer
I am delighted with all the activity this month. My visit to Atlanta, Georgia last weekend was a wonderful time of connection with many wonderful men and women. 

Dear Jennifer,
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!  I feel light, like a huge weight has been lifted from me. It's so nice to feel like I can actually take a deep breath and breathe. Life feels happy and optimistic again (I haven't felt this way in over 10 years!) Despite my Fibromyalgia pain,
I wanted to let you know that I am feeling absolutely wonderful spiritually and about myself! After our session yesterday I felt energized and HAPPY for the first time in years! 


I hope you are having a wonderful day, and I truly appreciate everything you have done for me!

Love and Light,
Lauren 


From Lauren's Mother:

Hi Jennifer,
I am so amazed and delighted in the difference that you have helped Lauren achieve thus far!!!  Her whole aura and energy has totally changed.  I saw Lauren smile & really laugh for the first time since Nov 2015!!!  I'm so grateful for you and your wonderful, kind and compassionate work with her. You are a God-Send.

Also, the energy in the whole house has changed, it feels sweet and clear, no negativity hanging around.



Download my Free APP on I-Tunes

Download My App on Google Play

Whether you are in a relationship or creating one, Orgasm For Life will assist you to understand your partner even before they show up. Both men and women have said this book speaks the truth about both sexes.

Orgasm For Life will change the way you think about sex and yourself. A healthy sexual image means you love yourself. Our sexuality is the core of who we are. If you have shut that part of yourself down, or your partner has, it is because they have self-loathing hidden deep inside. Sexual molestation is the source in most cases. Healing is available within these pages and with me as your coach. I would love to have a conversation about move forward in a healthy, blissful Orgasmic life! BuyOrgasm For Life on Amazon


Visit our website here:
http://aphroditeeffect.com/
When we lovingly accept ourselves as we are with all our faults
and flaws, we have healthy self-esteem. 





Jennifer Elizabeth Masters is the author of the forthcoming book: HAPPY HERE, HAPPY ANYWHERE The Step-by-Step Guide to Overcoming Anxiety, Depression, and Unhappiness Without a Prescription!


Find Jennifer's books on Amazon.