“For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?” – Jesus of Nazareth
Everything is energy. We are energy. Money is energy. We work at our profession and are paid for what we do. We have bills to pay in exchange for what we receive. The exchange that we currently have in place is money. Where humans run into issues is when they feel they never have enough.
Money isn't bad or evil. Money is just an exchange that allows us to get things we want to make our lives better like food, shelter, a vehicle, and services. It is our attachment to money that causes us issues.
- We waste money on things we don't need.
- We become greedy.
- We aren't good stewards with our money.
- We don't respect money.
- We buy too much: groceries, hair products, facial creams, televisions, movies, books, clothing. Food spoils in the refridgerator. Hair products sit unused or get thrown out. We don't read the books. Clothing sits in our closets with tags still on them unworn and unloved.
- We focus on our problems with money, which increases the problems.
- We worry about money.
- We feel that there is never enough.
- We are stingy with our money and don't give to others.
- Be In Love. Love Life, Love with The World, Love with others.
- Feel grounded.
- Be present.
- Focused in the moment.
- Connected to Spirit - A Higher Power.
- Know it is done.
- Give Generously of your time, gifts, talents, smiles, compliments and money.
- Give Thanks
FREE EVENT ON SUNDAY With Adam Gates of
NakedHealthy! Visit FaceBook for more information.
Jennifer Elizabeth Masters is the author of the forthcoming book: HAPPY HERE, HAPPY ANYWHERE.