Discernment is the power to decide for ourselves what we hear, see or read is truth or fiction. JEM
My father taught me to never take anything at face value. His frustration with most people believing whatever they read in a book or newspaper, see on television or in the media was evident at our family dinners. His encouragement to use my personal discernment has served me well. Though I am no longer suspicious as he was, I use discernment to judge, decide, perceive, intuit, understand and discriminate between lies and truth on a daily basis. I highly recommend that everyone learn this ability quickly.
Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth. Albert Einstein
With 2016, being an election year, we are being bombarded by filth, muck-raking and lies from all sides. Who is speaking the truth? Most politicians are only lying when their lips are moving. We have to be able to read between the lies and BS and come to our own conclusions without reading a newspaper to see what we "should" believe.
I stopped watching the news when Princess Diana was assassinated and it was called "an accident"in 1997, almost twenty years ago. I used my discernment to ascertain that what I heard on the news was a lie. There have been hundreds of incidents such as Princess Diana's death where we have been lied to.
Without discernment, we are sheep being led to slaughter. Discernment is the ability to tap in and feel whether someone is lying to you or telling you the truth. Discernment is one of the most understated powers that we have. Unfortunately, most people don't know the meaning of the word discernment, never mind having the ability to use it for themselves.
- Listen to your body sounds and signs. Each gurgle means something. Did your stomach drop when you heard a lie? Did you notice when your husband ignored your question? Did you hear your daughter clear her throat before speaking? Listen to your inner voice. Listen to your stomach.
- Learn to Trust yourself. Most people mistrust their guidance. Rather than leaning in, they lean away from Guidance. Trust comes from following your gut time after time and finding that your Guidance is never wrong. Trust comes from small acts, putting one foot in front of the other again and again.
- Stop Ignoring Yourself. Putting your feelings on the back burner and listening to someone else's SHOULDS keeps you from trusting yourself.
- Doctors. Just because a doctor says it doesn't mean it is true. Doctors don't know everything and they certainly don't know everything about you. Doctor's mistakes are the third leading cause of death in the US. Doctors know very little about nutrition. In fact, they only take ten (count 'em 10 hours of nutrition in their four - six years of study) Listen to your doctor and do your own due diligence. Research medications and their side-effects before dutifully taking what is suggested or prescribed. Statins, anti-depression meds, anxiety medications are all over prescribed. More people die every year from prescription drugs than illegal drugs! I once had a doctor offer me an anti-depressant because tears welled up in my eyes while talking about my elderly dog, Karma passing away. I wasn't depressed, I was feeling emotion. Emotion is not something that is bad. Emotions are healthy. Taking pills to quell emotions isn't healthy! Emotions are meant to move rather than be stuffed, or numbed by a drug.
- FaceBook, Linked In, Twitter, Tinder, Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc. Just because it is on the Internet does not make it true.
- Newspaper and News Media. Just because it is reported on the news doesn't mean it is 100% true. Our government has historically staged events to cause wars on other nations. The Oklahoma City Bombing was an inside job, farmed out by the CIA. Years later, I worked with someone who was offered the Oklahoma City Bombing as a "gig." $500,000 up front and $500,000 when completed, with as much collateral damage to the daycare center as possible to illicit a public outcry. He still lives off-grid for his personal safety. The Oklahoma City Bombing was the precursor to 911 - a test or dry run to discover how the public would respond to a greater disaster. Since this incident there have been over 20 different events used to manipulate and control the masses (you and I) through fear. These events are called False Flag events. False Flag events are horrific staged events blamed on a political enemy as a pretext to start a war or enact laws in the name of National Security to reduce civil liberties and cause fear. Not only do we loose our liberties many people are too afraid to travel, attend movies or even send their children to nursery school. They are very real. Some of these false flag events are the recent Paris shooting, Sandy Hook, Aurora Theatre Shooting, Orlando, Columbine High School Shooting in 1999, Boston Marathon are just some examples of False Flag events. You think this sounds crazy? Check out this video about 10 conspiracy theories that proved to be true.
- CIA, Government, Politicians. We have to take what we hear from those in power with a grain of salt. They do whatever they can to get us to do what they want. Fear is the motivating factor. Multitudes of people can be controlled by fear. See number 3. Read about the 42 ADMITTED False Flags here.