You remember a time you wanted to rip your husband's clothes off as a distant memory. Lately sleep seems to be much more appealing than a romp in the hay. What happened to your libido?
15 Reasons Women Stop Having Sex
Anger and Resentment
When emotionally charged issues surface many people leave subjects alone preferring to keep the peace. When we don't resolve the conflict, the issues continue to play out in the background, like a simmering pot on a stove.
When we become the least bit agitated about the garbage not being taken out, or some other unrelated subject these unresolved issues surface with a vengeance. Unresolved issues don't go away; they become a roadblock to intimacy and deep emotional connection.
When Issues Are Not Resolved
When we come together for sex without resolution, sex can become robotic with women faking orgasm or being unresponsive to stimulation.
Continuing on the same path doing the same things you have always done is a recipe for disaster. JEM
Taking a pill to fix a problem only stuffs it deeper into the tissues covering up the real reason for depression.
Aging and Decreased Desire
Women who loved sex in their twenties and thirties are discovering a drop in libido well before menopause. It is natural for sex drive to diminish in a woman's thirties and forties. We were designed to be highly aroused during the birthing years with a decline later on which makes sense when you think about it.
What Do You Want?
Many women in long-term relationships find that they don't want to continue with the same type of sex they have been having. As an advocate for women, I recommend that women take a close look at what they want. Before you think about divorce, read this article. For men, I recommend further reading for you here.
- Are you getting your needs met sexually?
- Do you wonder what happened to you and why you aren't happy with your life?
- Begin to ask for what would work for you.
- Do you need more direct stimulation?
- Do you prefer oral to penetrative sex?
Natural Ways To Repair Your Sexual Relationship
- Take a natural remedy to boost your libido.
- Talk to your partner about the things that bother you without blame.
- Talk about the elephant in the room and ask for what you need. Stop being afraid to ask for things to be different in bed.
- Teach your partner to stimulate you in a way that will get you to orgasm.
- Read Orgasm For Life and highlight the things that would work for you. Pass the book to your partner.
- Hire Jennifer as your coach to assist you with your relationship. I have great success in helping repair relationships and libido.
- Use a quality organic lubricant regularly to prevent pain, tearing or chafing.
like that your partner is doing. Then ask for what you want. This way, you are not blaming the other person.
and flaws, we have healthy self-esteem.