When deep faith is present, prayer is powerful. Prayer without faith is impotent. I use prayer daily. My life changed when I recognized that all my prayers were heard and answered. I receive clear signs in my life that this is true. Many have no idea how to pray and therefore fail to use this strong medium of connection with Spirit.
I will share with you the prayers that give you the fastest results and which ones don't work at all.
The Fastest Response
Prayers that involve help or the good of others are answered quickly. Prayers that ask for healing for others happen faster than prayers for ourselves. Prayers that involve a win-win for all concerned are the fastest of all. When we pray together with others, our prayers are much more powerful.
Let Go of Worry and Pray Instead
Worry is a waste of time and energy. Instead pray. If you are worried about someone, pray for them. Pray that their High Self is fully present in their body. Pray for their highest and best outcome. Pray for their healing.
The Rolling Stones had it correct when they sang, "You don't get what you wa'ant, you get what you need!" When we pray selfishly for something that really doesn't help us, we get what we need, rather than what we want. Often as soon as we receive the thing we wanted selfishly we no longer want it.
What Doesn't Work
- thinking you know better than God
- fighting with God
- arguing or complaining to God
- asking for someone else to be hurt, smote or killed
- asking for revenge
- saying that life isn't fair
- acting or thinking that you have all the answers
God doesn't appreciate begging. We have to have respect for ourselves. Remember the verse, God helps those who help themselves? It is true. However, we have to ask. We can allow the Universe to do the heavy lifting for us by asking.
- saying you are helpless
- saying you don't have all the answers
- recognizing your frailty
- being humble
- getting on your knees out of respect
- praying outside in the sunlight
- giving thanks for what you have before asking for anything else
- Always begin by giving thanks. When we are grateful for what we have we can receive more.
- Ask for help. When we are helpless, the angels and God can help us.
- Remember to ASK!
- Be humble, but don't beg
- Be respectful towards yourself and God
- Be loving. As you give to God, God also gives to you
- Remember whatever you send out is returned to you 1,000 fold
What If I Have Nothing To Be Grateful For?
Look around you for something that is working. Be grateful for the sun that shines and sets, the food that you eat, your health, your life, nature, beauty, waking up another day, friends, family, healing, vibrant health, fingers, toes, legs, eyes, mind and body. When you begin to show and give gratitude for the little things, your life will begin to improve.