Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Kittens and Humans Need Touch To Thrive


By Jennifer Elizabeth Masters


I trust my guidance. When I am told go find the road you were on yesterday, I do it. I even said, "I am not sure where it is." My guides told me "Up the road and on the left." I did what I was told. Had I not, I never would have saved four little lives. Out there in the desert was a box, with four little two week-old kittens with their eyes stuck shut from dehydration. When they heard my voice, one-by-one they scampered out of the wine box, mewing........The following is a video I made with these four sweet little kitties on Tuesday, three days after I rescued them. They taught me the value and importance of physical touch. 




I even mention it in my book, Orgasm For Life. I talk abut a study done during WWII where infant babies were fed, changed but not touched. The majority of them, even though they were fed, ceased to thrive. Most of them died. Kittens need a mother to rough up their fur, stimulate them to potty and nuzzle their faces, while washing them with her tongue. As adults, we still have tactile needs. We need touch outside of the bedroom to thrive. When the only touch we receive is sex, we don't feel loved, instead we feel used, like a receptacle for a build up of pressure. That is not love. Love involves nuzzling, massage, stroking, eye gazing. We need to talk face to face, putting our cell phones on silent. Most of us are texting while talking to our loved ones. That is not connecting. That is disconnecting.


Purchase Orgasm For Life Here on Amazon.com in paperback and Kindle









Jennifer Elizabeth Masters is an Intuitive life, love and sex coach. She is a hypnotherapist, Neurolinguistic Programming Practitioner, certified life coach, ordained minister, energy healer and and author. Her coaching is extraordinary. Jennifer healed her past of childhood molestation and trauma, which followed her into adulthood. She is open, authentic, transparent and direct. Her life experience grants her the ability to feel compassion for you, yet cut through your story to hear what is really going on. 
Her ability to receive information from your guides, angels and God regarding your issues, makes healing faster. She has the ability to step out of the way and receive these messages which creates a dynamic healing environment for you. She is offers free discovery sessions of 30 minutes to discuss your unique situation. Send her an e-mail to make an appointment to create the life of happiness you so deserve. Jennifer is a healed healer. Although she is certified in more than four modalities, it is her life experience that has opened her heart to empower others to heal theirs.
Her e-mail is: Divinehealingnow@yahoo.com