Humans are naturally emotional creatures. Our emotions are a gauge to let us know when boundaries are being crossed, (anger) or we are experiencing sadness. They are meant to move rather than become stagnant. When they are stuffed, ignored and not released they create illness like cancer or heart attacks. People can really die of a broken heart when energy of emotional pain is lodged in the heart chakra. What happens when we stuff emotions? How exactly does this happen?
Click on the link below to tune in to Nazim Rashid's show: RECONNECTED on Blogtalk Radio. This show airs LIVE on July 19 at 11:00 AM PST or 2:00 PM EST.
Author's Note: It is never too late to begin to see yourself and your emotions through different eyes. It is never too late to heal and become happy with you. It is never too late to open your heart and try to see things differently. If you feel you haven't been able to make these changes on your own, hiring Jennifer will make all the difference. Listen to the replay from tonight's podcast to a real live client of Jennifer's. I asked Nikki to share her coaching experience. She has been attending my webcasts and the odd program here and there for the last 4 years. She finally decided to begin coaching with me - privately. Within 3 weeks.... she noted several changes:
- She began to feel better, happier
- She began to feel love for herself, prior to this no mantra or class did it for her.
- She said no one had ever "gotten her" like Jennifer did.
- She said it was one little thing that came through in a channeled message in week 3 - that changed everything for her.
- Nikki said, that Jennifer got to the crux of her issues very quickly and understood the root cause of them. This made all the difference. Everything began to click for her.
Aren't you worth it? How much time, energy and money have you spent trying to feel better? Has nothing worked, like Nikki? Then maybe its time to work with someone who is Divinely connected who receives information from the Source - it is not Jennifer's words that heal -
Listen to the Replay: (605) 475-4099 PIN 939401#