Hollis Chapman interviewed me today on BlogTalk Radio about my forthcoming book: Orgasm For Life
- Connect through eye contact with your partner
- Talk to your partner throughout the sex act
- Continue to talk to your partner so that they stay with you - instead of disconnecting and dissocociateing from their experience.
- Keep your mouth opened and relaxed. Relax your jaw.
- An orgasm is about letting go. Surrender to the experience
- Breathe - with an open mouth so that other parts of the body can open that need to and relax.
- Communicate with your partner about what feels good.
- Let your partner know what feels good.