Hollis Chapman interviewed me today on BlogTalk Radio about my forthcoming book: Orgasm For Life
The link is below to the interview.
Why did I write it?
What inspired me? God
40 % of women are sexually dysfunctional - and non-orgasmic
The purpose of writing this book was to bring men and women together and bridge the chasm between us.
Our communication isn't there. Women are afraid to speak up about what they need and what they want.
80% of women are faking it
26% are faking it ALL THE TIME
How do we change this? How can we communicate better with one another so that our sex lives can improve.
- Connect through eye contact with your partner
- Talk to your partner throughout the sex act
- Continue to talk to your partner so that they stay with you - instead of disconnecting and dissocociateing from their experience.
- Keep your mouth opened and relaxed. Relax your jaw.
- An orgasm is about letting go. Surrender to the experience
- Breathe - with an open mouth so that other parts of the body can open that need to and relax.
- Communicate with your partner about what feels good.
- Let your partner know what feels good.