Deepak Chopra has a "new" program that talks about reinventing your body while you resurrect your soul. What's new about it? Nothing. I've known for many years that our thoughts create or break our vibrant health. When you change your thoughts from derisive and negative to loving and accepting consistently, your body heals.
Illness is our body's way of turning on our CHECK ENGINE light. When we ignore our body's signs disease develops.
We are meant to be happy vibrant and healthy free of Fibromyalgia, Epstein Barr (another auto-immune disease), depression, anxiety, worry, fear and low self-esteem. For more information on how I became happy with me and healed my life, you can read 5 Secrets To Happiness and Harmony.
- the need to be in a relationship - codependency
- feeling small
- lack of personal power
- obsessive compulsive behavior
- emotional reactivity
- concern yourself with what others think
- lack consciousness, never enough
- feeling like a victim
- addictions of any kind even sex addiction
- sick often
- unhappy with your job, life, relationship, where you live
- challenging relationships
Usually the happiest people have endured the greatest pain and suffering. JEM
- Everything happens for a reason. Your soul's true essence is pure LOVE. Know that whatever happened in your past got you to where you are today. Eventually, you will forgive everyone and recognize that The Universe was conspiring for your personal growth. (I am not kidding! When you recognize this rather than feel like a victim you have healed yourself.) Our purpose in earth is to grow, evolve and love. Enlightenment is our soul's highest purpose.
- Breathe deeply. Most people with low self-esteem eventually develop COPD because they didn't breathe fully most of their
- Be aware of what you are thinking. Change your thoughts mid-sentence to be supportive, nurturing, loving and accepting.
- Forgive everyone.
- Be grateful for what you have and where you are now.
- You are already perfect as you are. You are unique. You were meant to be as you are.
- Do mantras. Mantras are a statement that repeated will re-program your unconscious mind which is what governs your life without your awareness. Mantras can be as simple as, "I LOVE ME, or I AM LOVED, I AM SAFE, I AM SECURE."
- Meditate daily. Spiritual practice will help you connect with your true self (High Self) which will help to ground you.
- Physical pain is a sign of a lack of self-love which diminishes and can be eradicated completely with self-love and acceptance.
- Love and accept yourself the way you are NOW. Waiting for the perfect relationship, a huge weight loss to occur or something to change only delays the work that needs to be done. Nothing worth having comes without some work. This is a tremendous gift to you.