By Jennifer Elizabeth Masters
Deepak Chopra has a "new" program that talks about reinventing your body while you resurrect your soul. What's new about it? Nothing. I've known for many years that our thoughts create or break our vibrant health. When you change your thoughts from derisive and negative to loving and accepting consistently, your body heals.
Illness is our body's way of turning on our CHECK ENGINE light. When we ignore our body's signs disease develops.
We are meant to be happy vibrant and healthy free of Fibromyalgia, Epstein Barr (another auto-immune disease), depression, anxiety, worry, fear and low self-esteem. For more information on how I became happy with me and healed my life, you can read 5 Secrets To Happiness and Harmony.
What Is Low Self-Esteem?
Low self-esteem is a lack of confidence. When our self-esteem is low, we feel unworthy, unloved and undervalued. We usually don't respect ourselves, have poor boundaries and look for love and happiness outside of ourselves (relationships, wealth, material goods, success). We may also look for others to validate us, have difficulty making decisions or be wishy-washy.
What Are The Markers Of A Lack of Self-Love?
- the need to be in a relationship - codependency
- feeling small
- lack of personal power
- obsessive compulsive behavior
- emotional reactivity
- concern yourself with what others think
- lack consciousness, never enough
- feeling like a victim
- addictions of any kind even sex addiction
- sick often
- unhappy with your job, life, relationship, where you live
- challenging relationships
The Dark Side of Giving
Those with low self-esteem are usually selfless givers, at least for a while. They do their best to please everyone and may have difficulty taking care of their needs. Eventually, they become resentful that they are always giving and rarely receiving. When in a new relationship they may behave in ways that are contrary to their natural state so that the other will love them.
Often, a person with low self-esteem will end a marriage or relationship because they have lost themselves. They blame the other person for this, rather than taking responsibility for their patterns and beliefs.
Usually the happiest people have endured the greatest pain and suffering. JEM
What Are The Steps To Overcoming Low Self-Esteem?
- Everything happens for a reason. Your soul's true essence is pure LOVE. Know that whatever happened in your past got you to where you are today. Eventually, you will forgive everyone and recognize that The Universe was conspiring for your personal growth. (I am not kidding! When you recognize this rather than feel like a victim you have healed yourself.) Our purpose in earth is to grow, evolve and love. Enlightenment is our soul's highest purpose.
- Breathe deeply. Most people with low self-esteem eventually develop COPD because they didn't breathe fully most of their
- Be aware of what you are thinking. Change your thoughts mid-sentence to be supportive, nurturing, loving and accepting.
- Forgive everyone.
- Be grateful for what you have and where you are now.
- You are already perfect as you are. You are unique. You were meant to be as you are.
- Do mantras. Mantras are a statement that repeated will re-program your unconscious mind which is what governs your life without your awareness. Mantras can be as simple as, "I LOVE ME, or I AM LOVED, I AM SAFE, I AM SECURE."
- Meditate daily. Spiritual practice will help you connect with your true self (High Self) which will help to ground you.
- Physical pain is a sign of a lack of self-love which diminishes and can be eradicated completely with self-love and acceptance.
- Love and accept yourself the way you are NOW. Waiting for the perfect relationship, a huge weight loss to occur or something to change only delays the work that needs to be done. Nothing worth having comes without some work. This is a tremendous gift to you.
If you are ready for a life-changing transformation, I am your girl. I work with women looking for love, recovering from breast cancer, or thinking that their marriage is over and help them resurrect their life, love and world. I know what works and what doesn't, because I did it myself. Send me a private e-mail for your FREE Discovery Session.
I invite you to check out my videos on YouTube, my About me page on AphroditeEffect.com and sign up for my newsletter where you will receive the latest information on FREE Podcasts, specials, and events. Find my books on Amazon.com
Download my APP for FREE and get hours of audio programs
with FREE clearings and
The Cascade of Miracles prayer.